Find Relief from Stress, Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia with the CES Ultra, a Technological Breakthrough from Neuro-Fitness, LLC
Get relief from your depression, anxiety, and insomnia easily, and with no side effects – with the CES Ultra. The CES Ultra, registered as a medical device with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), uses Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation to help you relax, sleep well, and enjoy peace of mind. CES therapy has been in use since the 1950s and is well-researched for its effectiveness.
Getting Results with User-Friendly CES Ultra
CES therapy is simple and easy. The CES Ultra is the most user-friendly CES device on the market. Enjoy the gentle massage-like action and pleasant tingling sensation. You have one-touch control of the unit at all times.
- Simple to operate
- Automatic shut-off
- Push-button timer
- Single-control setting
- Comfortable ear-clips or pre-gelled electrodes
- Rugged construction
- Fitted carrying case
- Compact portability for hand-held use or carrying in a pocket
- Low-battery indicator
- Uses a standard 9-volt battery
Compare CES Ultra with the Competition
Of all units currently on the market, the CES Ultra is the most user-friendly, compact, and easy-to-use. Only the CES Ultra has the configuration featured in most independent research on CES-including the Harvard School of Public Health Meta-Analysis. Unlike other CES units, the CES Ultra is amazingly affordable at only $349.
The CES Ultra Kit
About the size of a cell phone, you can use the CES Ultra almost anywhere to bring you relief from depression, anxiety, and insomnia. The base unit and all its accessories fit into the attractive, convenient carrying case.
Here’s What You Receive When You Order the CES Ultra Medical Solution:
- Base unit
- Carrying case
- 2 lead wires
- Package of pre-gelled woven electrodes
- Pair of zero-resistant ear clips
- .5 oz water bottle (for wetting ear clips)
- 9 V battery
- Operating manual
Take a look at the technical specs of the CES Ultra.
CES Ultra Technical Specifications
The Most Commonly Used Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation in the U.S. Features:
- Frequency: 100 Hz (100 pulses per second)
- Power source: 9 V alkaline battery
- Wave shape: Modified square wave
- Amplitude: Adjustable from 0-1.5 milliamps
- Pulse duration: 2 milliseconds (20% duty cycle)
- Current intensity: up to 1 amp
- Base unit weight: 4.5 oz
- Base unit dimensions: 4.25 in x 2.5 in x 1.0 in
- Carrying case dimensions: 8.25 in x 7.0 in x 1.75 in
- Lead wire length: 3.5 ft
Sleep more restfully, achieve peace of mind, and find the welcome relaxation you’re searching for. Contact us today to learn more about how the CES Ultra can bring you peaceful relaxation and a good night’s sleep.